Thursday 29 January 2015

sharing is caring

Shaadi.com Indian Matrimonials
hi my dear viewers...
Instead of sharing my own recipes i thought it would be great if all are able to share there favorite recipes here,so that all of us can enjoy a whole new variety of dishes.So if you are interested you can send your favorite recipes with pictures to my email address with your pics too if you don't mind sending me one.It will be a pleasure for me to share your favorite recipe in my blogmanjuvinodzkitchen.blogspot.com.

NOTE

:DON'T FORGET TO MENTION INGREDIENTS WITH CORRECT MEASUREMENTS AND DETAILED METHOD/STEPS SO THAT IT WILL BE EASY TO UNDERSTAND.

:IT WILL BE GOOD IF YOU HAVE ATLEAST THE PICTURE OF THE FINAL DISH
CHEERS
UR BLOGGER
                                                                                                              HAPPY COOKING
email address:manju.gpai1@gmail.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment