Peanut chaat / healthy mungphali ka chaat/groundnut chaat /kapalandi chaat
Peanuts- 3/4 cup
Zuchinni-1/2 of a medium sized one
Onion-1 small size
Finely chopped ginger-1/4 tsp
Half of a medium sized lemon
Sev/deep fried gram flour vermicelli- 1 tbsp
Desiccated coconut-1 tbsp
Red chili powder-1/2 tsp
Cumin powder-1/2 tsp
Chaat masala as per your taste
Salt to taste
Pepper powder-1/2 tsp
1. Chop tomato, green chillies,ginger ,onion & zucchini very finely.
2. If you are using raw peanuts, then roast them well. Keep them aside.
3. Now take all the finely chopped veggies along with peanuts in a large mixing bowl.
4. Now sprinkle all the spice powders .give them a good toss. Keep it ready.
5. Just before serving squeeze half of a lime .mix well
6. Take that in a serving bowl and sprinkle desiccated coconut and sev generously over it.
7. Enjoy with a cup of tea/coffee.
Free to add salad cucumber, coriander leaves etc
Can also add turmeric powder if you wish
Can also use skin less peanuts