Maida/all purpose flour- 1cup
Rice flour-1/2 cup
Water as needed
Salt as needed
Cumin seeds/jeera-1/2 tsp
Asa foetida/hing a pinch
Oil as needed
Night 10 '0 clock
1. In a mixing bowl take 1 cup each of maida and rava,1/2 cup of rice flour . Add in salt, cumin seeds and a pinch of asafoetida. Give it a good mix.
2. Add needed amount of water so as to get a normal dosa/crepe consistency.
3. Make the batter free from lumps. Keep it side. Let it stay on the desk till tomorrow morning.
Morning 8 'o clock
4. Just before we use the batter for making the dosas add in finely chopped onions, green chilies and ginger. Mix everything well.
|onion ,green chilly and ginger|
|finely chopped ginger chillies and onions added in the batter|
5. Our batter is ready to use.
6. Now heat a dosa pan/tawa/crepe pan drizzle little oil.
7. Once the tawa is hot pour a ladle full batter. Spread it to make a nice round shape. Cover and cook.
8. When one side is cooked, flip it off and cook the other side too. Can drizzle little oil when the dosas are getting cooked.
9. You can relish these dosas/crepes along with pickles/chutneys or any curry of your choice.Enjoy..!
|crepes served with white peas curry(dried green peas)|
You will get the recipe for whitepeas/dried peas/pattani curry by clicking the link given below